Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving and sewing oh my!

Its been super busy time since I've been back. My good friends Dan and Amy moved up from Colorado and arrived at my house less than 24hrs after I got back. Since then we've been looking for a place to live together since I need a heated work space for the winter and can't (or want) to afford it on my own. So it was a stressfull 2 weeks since everything was crazy and they were staying in my basement. I was generally an insomniac and sewing my brains off as well trying to catch up on work. bla bla getting ready to go to Interbike on Tuesday night among other things.

Anyway, here is the new Handlebar bag, fits up to a 20 degree sleeping bag with a inflatable pad. Its a front opening dry bag with a removable front flap / pocket system. I'm coming out with a new line of long awaited bags for the front end. stay tuned to the Epic site. cheers.




For people into Bikepacking.. you know like Dylan, he really likes bikepacking!

1 comment:

Sacred Rivers said...

Make sure Bucky has enough woodchips and that you bust out the damn Quesadilla maker! HAHA! :)L